Hedgehog Knits

Adventures in knitting from the eastern edge of Canada.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Double the fun

Just a quick post today to show a couple of baby sweaters recently finished. There are for a friend who is expecting twins. I had a lot of fun mixing and matching different colours of Bernat Cotton Tots. The very cute pattern, which I altered a little bit to change up the colour schemes and to add three button holes on the band, is available for free at f.pea's blog. A top-down raglan, this is a really easy and fast baby gift. These are my second and third sweaters from the same pattern, and there will probably be some more in future.


Now I just need to find some ultra-cute buttons.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nebraska Knitter said...

Darling!
Nebraska Knitter

7:59 p.m.  
Blogger Linda said...

I happened upon your blog by chance and had a little chuckle as I had just printed off the same pattern a few days ago and I'm just about ready to start it. It's nice to meet another Canadian blogger. I'm from Ontario and blog about my crafts and my gardens.

9:50 a.m.  
Blogger Cindy Dee said...

so cute!
I'm definitely going to be making one of these for my neighbors son for christmas.

10:07 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

I never told you how cute these little things are - well they are super cute!

I have some good news for you - you won the Manos in my blogiversary draw - if you can email me your address to sarahlburrowsATgmailDOTcom I'll get it in the post to you :)

2:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home